USDA or FDA inspectors threatening to shut down operations because of concrete crumbling in the ceiling? Tried every different repair in the book to fix those double-T ceilings, and still getting rust & cracking? We have the answer…
In most environments, it’s the perfect construction material; cracking doesn’t hurt anything. But in a Food processing plant, concrete cracking and rebar corrosion is a very big deal. Safety, product liability, clean-ability, structural deterioration; everything is important. And it only gets worse. So why does this happen and what do you do when concrete cracks, breaks, and the pieces fall to the floor? Call FIXXUS for answers and solutions.
- Restores flat or double-tee concrete ceilings to a seamless, gleaming, sanitary surface
- Drastically reduces sanitation efforts; labor, chemicals, water, and energy
- Eliminates the liability from concrete pieces raining down on employees, equipment, and product.
- End the pressure from inspectors,
- Stop the corrosion
- Seal off concrete from moisture
- Restore your ceilings to what everyone (even customers) want and demand to see in a pristine processing environment.